Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Rebelution

You've probably heard a little bit about the Rebelution from me. But, I wanted to tell you more about them here. The Rebelutiuon is written by Alex and Brett Harris. They wanted a movement in our generation: a rebellion and a revoloution. (Hence, the Rebelution :) ) They want a rebellion against "the low expectations of our culture." They also want a revoloution to occur and for us to turn to Jesus. At present, the Rebelution is hosting a Modesty Survey. For more information on this, click on the flashing banner ad below. I highly reccomend going to the Rebelution, I know I have been blessed by it, and you might too. Here is the address (it's also in my links) www.therebelution.com. Please check this out, and see if you too can grow through it.

No comments: