Monday, February 05, 2007

It's All His? Then, Why the Chaos?

Well, yes I finally did brave it and change the template. I like this one too, and I needed to change some stuff on here. (note the music and new pictures!)
But, that's not what I posted for. Sometimes our live are so hectic. (Okay, for some of us, all the time!) Anyways, if we truly give our all to God, and surrender our lives to him, we need to actually do it. Surrendering your life shouldn't be a mere form in which you just say it and never do it. Surrending everything to God means surrending your time too. In that case, why should your life be so stressed. Now, please understand, I'm not saying this is an excuse. I'm saying if your time is God's it should change things. It might change the ways you spend your time, because if its God's it needs to glorify him. That is the reason our lives don't have to be hectic. Now, if you're like me, you're wondering how that will happen. Well, if your time is God's it means that you don't dictate it. But, I am not saying you can't have fun. In Proverbs it says that laughter is good medicine. (I guess I'm healthy then!) If you're having a good time you will laugh or smile. So, next time you're running out the door, where is your head? With God, or the next person you are going to see? If you have the latter, you need to focus in a bit more on God! If you have the former, great! I wish I was there. But, you gotta surrender to get there. Will you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new template it looks great!! And your song and new pics are awesome! I was able to get things from christianwomenonline, but I can't get them from the sojgraphics asmallapple thing... :(

And, I must be healthy, too, ESPECIALLY when I'm with you!! haha!
See ya!
Emy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me of the importance of surrender. It's amazing how our problems (like our hectic, stressful lives) seem so big when we focus on them. But when we surrender to God, we see how small they really are...
Luv ya girl!
Oh, btw, I like the new pictures, and I really like the music thing, that is so neat!