Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Worship...The Radical Way (Part 4)

Where do we worship? Well, traditionally we think church. But, I am here to present a life changing idea! What if we worshipped outside of church? Would the earth be consumed in fire becuase we dared to do such a thing? (pardon the sarcasm) Seriously, though so many people walk out of church and don't think about worshipping for another week. We need to have daily consistent worship.
I wrote before of worshipping in a grocery store. That is a fairly ludicrous example, but in one way it is true. Sometimes the best part of excercise is that you can worship while doing it. Remember, worship is simply living for God in an extreme way. You can live for God anywhere! Think about what this means. Does this mean changing your lifestyle so you can live worship? Well, I know it is a long proccess. But, while we can never be perfect, we can be striving for it.


There is a song (I don't know who wrote it or what it is called.)
The end of it goes like this:
I'm here to meet with you/
So come and meet with me

I really think that that is cool from God's perspective. He wants us to meet with him (worship), whenever and wherever. He is asking you.


PS I really don't stay on subject. Oh well, maybe God can use that in some way too. :P

No comments: