Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Praise the Lord!
He is Risen!
~Mark 16:6~
And he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him.

Praise Him, for He is worthy!

My God, how wonderful You are,
Your majesty, how bright;
How beautiful Your mercy seat,
In depths of burning light!

How wonderful, how beautiful,
The sight of You must be;
Your endless wisdom, boundless pow'r,
And glorious purity!

O how I fear You, living God,
With deep and tender fear;
And worship You with trembling hope,
And penitential tears!

Yet, I may love You, too,
O Lord Almighty as You are
For You have stooped to ask of me
The love of my poor heart!
~Fredrick W. Faber My God How Wonderful You Are

Isn't our God great? He conquered death and the grave, he deserves our praise!

PS. We are having an Easter drama at our church. We did it Friday and Saturday night, and tonight is our last night. So far we have had five saved, and over ten recommitments to Christ! PTL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is risen, indeed!!!
PS. Awesome news on the Easter Drama!! God is SO good!