Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Girls of God

Okay, well, I'm starting another blog!!! I'm not abandoning this one though, I hope to be on here more than ever! But, I really felt God called me to this. You can read the story of how I came about starting it at the blog. The address is: https://girlsofgodthewebsite.blogspot.com. I hope you'll come over and see me!
And, I'm not doing this blog alone!!! I asked Meggy T (https://mt-thoughts.blogspot.com) to help me on this blog, and I think it will be great! Meggy is a God-driven teenager (slightly older than me) who has a great heart for God, and a desire to do his will. So, go on over and check out the blog!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Hannah, cool new blog! haven't had time to read it all yet, but it looks neat.
Anyway, as you can read on MT's blog, I actually linked to it from Emy's blog (she posted about ya'll's blog along with a god new poem she wrote!) Cuz, actually, your link doesn't work either... I'm not sure why???

Anonymous said...

yah the poem is kinda like what we talk about at youth, but where and with who do u think i've been spending all my time at/with lately?? lol... really, tho, what we talk about is true.. we need to tell more ppl about Him and make a difference!!
EMY
homeschoolblogger.com/Emma92