Thursday, December 28, 2006

God's Grace

Hi! I am God's Grace and this is my new blog! I hope to encourage girls in their walk with Christ here as well encourage them to look forward to, and become a homemaker! I am a young teenage girl with a mission, and I would love for you to join me!
My sign name is God's Grace because God's grace is the only thing that saved me. It is also partly because my middle name is Grace, and the fact that I am God's girl, His Grace.
I am blessed to have many Christain influences in my life and hope that I can influence you, the way I have been influenced. My parents and brothers are always a great encouragement to me, and I hope I can be that to my younger siblings. I also would like to encourage you to be an example to younger children around you as well.
I would like to be a stay at home mom and homemaker, if and when I marry. I hope to encourage other girls in this hope as well. I am very happy to be homeschooled by my very capable mother and hope to do the same by my future children.
I hope you will comment me and tell me what you think about my blog! Any suggestions, comments, or feedback would be great!
P.S. In one band's words I suppose you could say this: I am a one girl revolution!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah!
Awesome!!! You got a blog! :) I love it!
TTYL,
Emma

Anonymous said...

i luv ur blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely am going 2 enjoy reading it!!!!!!!!! :-)
the monkey

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah!
I found it! Looks good,
love, me.